Poannie Design - Card crafting and more.....

Individual and bespoke cards and crafts..... discrete and confidential

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone

Although I don't normally make resolutions at New Years, I have made myself a small one.... to update this blog more often!!  I have so many ideas in my head for cards that I need to get them all down and start cracking!! My wonderful hubby bought me a Sizzix Big Shot for Christmas with some wonderful dies.... this is going to get so much use out of it over the coming year..... I've already ordered an alphabet set off ebay to go with it.....

Here's to a better year this year - 2010 sucked for most of us, so onward and upward with 2011!!!

ION - My husband is fundraising for Willow Wood Hospice in our local area - He shaved off his facial fuzz COMPLETELY on New Years Day, and is now not going to shave AT ALL for an entire year!!!  He's asking for a pound a week sponsorship for this..... He's aiming for £10k by New Years Day 2012!!

http://www.justgiving.com/Mathew-Swift-Beardathon

No comments:

Post a Comment