Poannie Design - Card crafting and more.....

Individual and bespoke cards and crafts..... discrete and confidential

Friday 13 August 2010

Burlesque Gift Set

I am a fan of recycling, and so when my friend Tanya donated a lot of craft stuff for me and I saw these feathers, I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  The box itself is made from a damsk printed black and grey cardstock, with thick black satin ribbon round the sides. A teal feather is on top, with an embellishment I painted purple (with nail varnish!!)  I also used a deep green linen cardstock for embellishment.

The cards are all made in a similar way, with different coloured feathers and gems on each and a black satin bow.






















































Would love feedback on how I am doing!!

Thanks xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the teal and purple together! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feathers!

    so glad to see the craft stuff being used. Those cards look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete