Poannie Design - Card crafting and more.....

Individual and bespoke cards and crafts..... discrete and confidential

Sunday 5 September 2010

Incommunicado

Hi everyone!!  Sorry I have been extremely quiet of late - it's been wedding season so I've been really busy!!  I have also done my first ever stall, and I have to say I was quite pleased with myself!!! I felt really positive about my work from the feedback I received, and even got advised that I was undercharging for my work!!!

I'll be uploading some photos over the next few days of the stall, some commissions I have received, and also (if it's tidy enough!) my workstation where I create my masterpieces!!

I am spending this week at home (due to me not being clever enough to reserve energy each day for all the things I have been doing) to recuperate from seeing lovely people and meeting interesting folk,  so I may even get some more crafty stuff done!!!

Hope everyone is well

Joan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment