Poannie Design - Card crafting and more.....

Individual and bespoke cards and crafts..... discrete and confidential

Sunday 6 March 2011

Busy busy busy

Well, how busy have I been?  I made a lot of stock for my friend's shop (http://www.tasselsandtrinkets.net/) and a pack load of stuff for my friend's charity (http://www.sharonfoxcancercentre.org.uk/)....... I have had inky fingers for weeks!!!

I've also made a few personal cards for friends going through difficult times and for joyous occasions such as the birth of my new nephew!!! He was born early this morning and weighed just 2 pounds 11 ounces, as he is 9 weeks premature!! Given the family spirit from my husband's side of our clan, he will be a little fighter I am sure. I can't wait to meet him!!!

This is a photo lacking post, so I am sorry.... however I have a load of photos just waiting to be uploaded here on my camera's memory card...... I promise to get them up soon!!!!

Hope everyone is as well as can be!

Keep smilin' guys and gals......

J xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment