Poannie Design - Card crafting and more.....

Individual and bespoke cards and crafts..... discrete and confidential

Friday 8 October 2010

Some things I have been creating.....

Just a couple of photos of some of the recent stuff I have made!

This was a birthday card for a friend's mum.... My friend lives over in Germany and needed a last minute birthday card making and sending to her mum.  I used pearlescent card with my tiny alphabet stamps on it in teal ink - then added the sentiment (picked by my friend) to colourful backing paper and added some pearls to finish off the card.



My friend asked me to make up a set of Xmas cards for random family members and this is what I came up with!  A set of 7 (it was a set of 5 but I got carried away with printing) with Arthur on them and a christmas hat photoshopped onto him..... added to basic black card, a Merry Christmas ribbon sentiment and a couple of pearls.  The box was actually a drawer pullout affair, with the cards wrapped in white tissue paper to finish the look.

A birthday card for my nephew who loves Lego.  I found a Lego font to use, and printed this onto white card and then mounted the words onto dark blue card (same colour as the base card.  These were then mounted onto teal card to make them 'pop'.... I punched out some stars and added small clear gems to finish off the card....

No comments:

Post a Comment